East Mountain Medical Building
780 South Main Street
Great Barrington, MA 01230
CHP Barrington OB/GYN offers comprehensive women’s health care including adolescent and reproductive health care, obstetrics and gynecology. Our practice works closely with Fairview Hospital in Great Barrington to offer family-centered, state-of-the-art maternity care and surgical facilities.
Our multidisciplinary team includes board certified obstetrician/gynecologists, certified nurse-midwives and an experienced nursing staff who provide informed, compassionate care, support and health education. CHP accepts all patients and most forms of insurance, including MassHealth. A sliding fee scale is available for eligible patients.
Office hours by appointment
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Evening appointments available upon request.
CHP Barrington OB-GYN | Welcome
Our medical staff welcomes all women seeking comprehensive women’s health care. We provide:
- General well-woman care
- Birth control options
- Options counseling
- Prenatal and post-partum care by board certified obstetricians and certified nurse-midwives
- Family-centered births at Fairview Hospital’s Family Birth Center
Evaluation and Treatment
- Abnormal Pap smears
- Ovarian cysts
- Incontinence and urinary problems
- Menopausal symptoms
- Infections, including STD treatment and counseling
- Pelvic pain
- Skin conditions; removal of skin lesions
- PCO (polycystic ovary syndrome)
- PMS (pre-menstrual syndrome)
- Abnormal bleeding
- Miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy
- Breast problems
- Gynecologic surgery, including laparoscopy
- Minimally invasive surgery, including ovarian cystectomies, bladder repairs, incontinence surgery, tubal ligations, vaginal reconstruction and pelvic reconstruction
- Treatment of fibroids, tumors, hysterectomy without abdominal incisions
- Alternatives to hysterectomy, such as uterine ablation
- LEEP procedures
- Second opinions for patients already receiving care for gynecologic or obstetric concerns
After Hours Care: We have 24 hour emergency coverage through an answering service. If your call is regarding an appointment, referral, billing or prescription refill, we ask you to call during normal operating hours.
Prescription Refills: Refills require 48 hours’ advance notice during regular office hours. Prescriptions are NOT refilled after hours, on weekends, or holidays. NARCOTICS ARE NOT PRESCRIBED WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT.
CHP Barrington OB/GYN is funded by the US Department of Health and Human Services Health Resources and Services Administration and other grants and donations.