East Mountain Medical
780 South Main Street
Great Barrington, MA 01236
CHP Barrington OB/GYN offers comprehensive women’s health care including adolescent and reproductive health care, obstetrics and gynecology. Our practice works closely with Fairview Hospital in Great Barrington to offer family-centered, state-of-the-art maternity care and surgical facilities. Our multidisciplinary team includes board-certified obstetrician/gynecologists, certified nurse-midwives and an experienced nursing staff who provide informed, compassionate care, support and health education. CHP accepts all patients and most forms of insurance, including MassHealth. A sliding fee scale is available for eligible patients.
Office hours by appointment
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Evening appointments available upon request.
CHP Barrington OB-GYN | Welcome
Our medical staff welcomes all women seeking comprehensive women’s health care. We provide:
- General well-woman care
- Birth control options
- Options counseling
- Prenatal and post-partum care by board-certified obstetricians and certified nurse-midwives
- Family-centered births at Fairview Hospital’s Family Birth Center
Evaluation and Treatment
- Abnormal Pap smears
- Ovarian cysts
- Incontinence and urinary problems
- Menopausal symptoms
- Infections, including STD treatment and counseling
- Pelvic pain
- Skin conditions; removal of skin lesions
- PCO (polycystic ovary syndrome)
- PMS (pre-menstrual syndrome)
- Abnormal bleeding
- Miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy
- Breast problems
- Gynecologic surgery, including laparoscopy
- Minimally invasive surgery, including ovarian cystectomies, bladder repairs, incontinence surgery, tubal ligations, vaginal reconstruction and pelvic reconstruction
- Treatment of fibroids, tumors, hysterectomy without abdominal incisions
- Alternatives to hysterectomy, such as uterine ablation
- LEEP procedures
- Second opinions for patients already receiving care for gynecologic or obstetric concerns
After Hours Care: We have 24-hour emergency coverage through an answering service. If your call is regarding an appointment, referral, billing or prescription refill, we ask you to call during normal operating hours.
Prescription Refills: Refills require 48 hours’ advance notice during regular office hours. Prescriptions are NOT refilled after hours, on weekends, or holidays. NARCOTICS ARE NOT PRESCRIBED WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT.
CHP Barrington OB/GYN is funded by the US Department of Health and Human Services Health Resources and Services Administration and other grants and donations.