The Patient Portal helps you manage your health care on your schedule, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can:
- Ask for an appointment and view upcoming appointments online
- Refill a prescription and request your preferred pharmacy
- Send secure messages to your medical provider/team
- View and receive your lab results
- Learn more about your health using our online research center
Beginning July 2019, all medical and dental patients will be able to, once again, pay invoices online. Thank you for your patience as we transition to a new medical records program and Patient Portal!
For dental billing questions, please contact your dental practice directly. For medical billing questions, please call the CHP billing department (413) 528-9311, ext. 5.
How Do I Sign-up?
You may sign up for the Patient Portal online, or contact your CHP practice site to enroll. You will need an email address and internet connection to finish the process at home. CHP uses separate Patient Portals for medical and dental patients.
Begin your Enrollment
Please call your practice location to request assistance.