Now, more than ever, CHP needs your support. Our team of clinicians and staff has stepped up in ways that we could not have imagined, working on the front lines to provide medical care, emergency food and support services during this great time of need in our community. CHP is incurring new and increased costs daily, with reduced revenue. Yet we remain committed to care for our patients, clients and staff in an expanded way. Your gifts matter.
Make a monetary gift
- Donate online
- By mail, make your check payable to Community Health Programs PO Box 30, Great Barrington, MA, 01230
- Stop by our any of our locations throughout Berkshire County and the receptionist will receive your gift.
- While you shop AmazonSmile
Recently, in response to the CHP efforts during the COVID-19 pandemic, friends of CHP have started a GoFundMe campaign. We are thrilled to add another opportunity for people to support our programs. CHP GoFundMe Campaign – Keeping Berkshire County Healthy
Make an in-kind donation (at this time we are only accepting food donations. Please hold on to your gently used clothing, books and materials for a later date.)
- New or gently used children’s clothing (up to size 7)
- Non-expired, nutritious grocery items (proteins are great!)
Food Pantry Stock List
- Greek yogurt or plain yogurt –large containers
- Block cheese
- Cottage cheese-large containers
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Frozen vegetables
- Frozen fruits
- Fresh vegetables with longer shelf life (onions, carrots, potatoes, root vegetables)
- Chicken/turkey –whole, legs, thighs, ground
- Red meats-ground, stew beef, roasts
- Canned fruits-in own juice
- Brown rice
- Canned beans/dry beans
- Canned tuna/salmon
- Canned tomatoes
- Canned soups-vegetable and bean based-lower sodium
- Nut butter (peanut, sun butter, almond)
- Nuts and seeds
- Steel cut oats/ rolled oats
- Gifts of Securities
- Employer Matching Gifts
- Real Estate
- Personal Property
- Life Insurance
- Planned Gifts and Life Income Arrangements
- Donor Advised Funds
- Named and Endowed Funds
Volunteer (volunteer opportunities are on hold at this time.)
- Children’s Attic – volunteer or donate and sell at our annual community event. Contact Mary for details.
- Board of Directors – interest in joining our board.
- Events & Projects – various short term commitments.
For more information, contact:
Chief Communications Officer
Community Health Programs, Inc.
442 Stockbridge Road
Great Barrington, MA 01230